The organisers supply:-
- Fuel at stops along the course for 4 strokes or
2 strokes/with 2 stroke oil already mixed into fuel.
- Drinking water and a slice of melon at all fuel points on the track.
- Snack meal at the ''finish''.
- GPS Tracks of the course for 4 days and important waypoints.
- Topographic maps along the course.
- Minimum 14 Rescue teams (ambulances, 4x4, ATV, motorcycles, helicopters)
- Approximately 7 course steward teams per day equipped with first aid kits, knowledge of the road and communication facility with the race management
- A helicopter with emergency medical aid-team offers its services for each competitor during the whole event.
- Sweepers along the race track
- A route for service vehicles
- Broad media appearance through our Press Department and the large number of journalists, photographers and cameramen
- Daily reports on www.redbullromaniacs.com and Facebook
- Closing Party Party party
The organisers DO NOT provide competitors with:
- A Garmin® GPS
- Petrol before the offroad start
- Bike washing
- possibly needed spare parts
- your arrival and your departure costs
- party budget or beer money.
EXTRA SERVICES, AVAILABLE AT ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Single person bedroom occupancy (Competitors / support crew / family / friends)
- We can also provide double or triple rooms
- Additional accommodation days.
- Rental vehicles.
- airport transfers, taxi.
- sight seeing tours.
- additional specialist hotel services.
These additional charge services can be ordered by emailing Crina Ujupan firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information is required when ordering extra services:
- Name, Telephone number
- Do you come with a competitor? If yes, which one?
- Which additional service would you like to order and for how many persons?
6 days Accommodation for ‘’Assistants-support crew / family / friends’’
is available includes 4 evening meals and 6 breakfasts, arrival Monday July 23 departure Sunday July 29.
Evening meal: When the event is based in Sibiu the evening meal will be served at the Ramada hotel race headquarters. When the event is based outside of Sibiu the evening meal is not included. Breakfast will always be served in the accommodation you have been given
In Sibiu the accommodation will take place in 3-4 star hotels in shared double bed rooms. When the event moves outside of Sibiu the accommodation will take place in different types of accommodation places (hotels and pensions) in shared double bed rooms. Competitors who have registered and paid go to their ''Competitor account'' to order and pay by credit/debit card.
If you have technical problems in making payment(s) please contact email@example.com
Tuesday July 24, 2018 17:00
EET (East European time)
Povestea Red Bull Romaniacs 2017, duminica, 5 Noiembrie, de la ora 14:00 la Pro.X
Duminica aceasta povestea celei de a 14-a editii a celui mai dificil raliu hard enduro din lume este la tv. Urmareste actiunea in cadre care iti taie rasuflarea si vezi cum au trait aventura riderii veniti din toate...
The 2017 Red Bull Romaniacs hard enduro rallye Watch the Red Bull tv 2017 Romanics Highlights with extra video clips
Red Bull Romaniacs 2018 registration
Opened on Friday October 20. 2017 16:00 EET (East European time)
If you still plan to race in the Red Bull Romaniacs July 24-28. 2018 we recommend you to register as soon as possible HERE, make a credit card payment immediately to...
Red Bull Romaniacs 2018 registration
Opens on Friday October 20. 2017 16:00 EET (East European time)
If you are planning to race in the Red Bull Romaniacs July 24-28. 2018 we recommend you to register as soon as this registration page opens, make a payment immediately to secure your entry as...
ROU - Graham Jarvis a castigat pentru a sasea oara Red Bull Romaniacs
- La 42 de ani, Jarvis confirma ca el este Regele;
- Mani Gyenes termina pe locul doi la clasa Silver;
- Sergiu Grecu obtine titlul la clasa Bronze.