The organisers supply for competitors:-
- - Fuel at stops along the course for 4 strokes or (2 stroke injection motorcycles)
- Fuel for 2 strokes - with 'LIQUI MOLY 2 stroke oil' already mixed into fuel.
- 'LIQUI MOLY 2 stroke' to refill the injection motorcycles oil tank is provided at the Competitor paddock entrance.
- Drinking water and a slice of melon at all fuel points on the track.
- Snack pasta meal at the ''finish''.
- GPS Tracks of the course for 4 days with important waypoints.
- Minimum 14 Rescue teams (ambulances, 4x4, ATV, motorcycles, helicopters)
- Approximately 7 course steward teams per day equipped with first aid kits, knowledge of the road and communication facility with the race management
- A helicopter with emergency medical aid-team offers its services for competitors during the whole event.
- Sweepers along the race track
- A route for service vehicles
- Broad media appearance through our Press Department and the large number of journalists, photographers and cameramen
- Daily reports on www.redbullromaniacs.com and Facebook
- Red Bull branded clothing
- Competitor profile - personal offroad action video, finisher foto, offroad action fotos.
- Closing Party Party party
The organizers DO NOT provide competitors with:
- A Garmin® GPS
- Petrol before the offroad start
- Bike washing
- possibly needed spare parts
- your arrival and your departure costs
- party budget or beer money.