The organisers supply for competitors:-
- - Fuel at stops along the course for 4 strokes or (2 stroke injection motorcycles)
- Fuel for 2 strokes - with 'LIQUI MOLY 2 stroke oil' already mixed into fuel.
- 'LIQUI MOLY 2 stroke' to refill the injection motorcycles oil tank is provided at the Competitor paddock entrance.
- Drinking water and a slice of melon at all fuel points on the track.
- Snack pasta meal on every Off-road day at the ''Off-road finish''.
- GPS Tracks of the course for 4 days with important waypoints.
- Minimum 14 Rescue teams (ambulances, 4x4, ATV, motorcycles, helicopters)
- Approximately 7 course steward teams per day equipped with first aid kits, knowledge of the road and communication facility with the race management
- A helicopter with emergency medical aid-team offers its services for competitors during the whole event.
- Sweepers along the race track
- GPS and navigation tracks/directions for competitors service vehicles to meet competitors during the event.
- Broad media appearance through our Press Department and the large number of journalists, photographers and cameramen
- Daily reports on www.redbullromaniacs.com , Facebook and fromRomaniacs ''Live news'' team reports..
- Red Bull Romaniacs branded clothing will be provided.
- 100% brand googles service for competitors
At the competitors Inscription at the Red Bull Romaniacs Race Headquarters each competitor will be provided with a FREE set of 100% brand googles.
During the offroad day races competitors at two of the tank points competitors can exchange their 100% googles for a clean and dry set.
- Competitor profile service , personal offroad action video, finisher foto, offroad action fotos.
- Closing Party Party party
The organizers DO NOT provide competitors with:
- A Garmin® GPS
- Petrol before the offroad start
- Bike washing
- possibly needed spare parts
- your arrival and your departure costs
- party budget or beer money.