Supplied to Competitors
- We supply the Fuel at 'fuel points' on the race track.
- Drinking water and a slice of melon at fuel points on the track.
- Snack pasta meal on every Offroad day at the ''Offroad finish''.
- GPS tracks of the course with important waypoints.
- Minimum 14 Rescue teams (Ambulances, 4x4, ATV, Motorcycles, Helicopters)
- Approximately 7 course steward teams per day equipped with first aid kits, knowledge of the road and communication facility with the race management
- A helicopter with emergency medical aid-team offers its services for competitors during the whole event.
- Openers and Sweepers along the race track
- Competitor profile service personal offroad action video & photos, finisher foto, your sporting history, sponsors, links to your social media.
- GPS and navigation tracks/directions for competitors service vehicles to meet competitors during the event.
- Broad media appearance through our Media & press teams and via the large number of attending journalists, photographers and cameramen.-
- Daily reports on www.redbullromaniacs.com , Romaniacs Facebook and from Romaniacs RBR LIVEnews reports
- Official Race numbers stickers to fit to competitors motorcycle headlamp and side panels.
- 'Competitors name and race number' to attach to their race backpacks..
- Red Bull Romaniacs branded race shirt.
- Red Bull Romaniacs branded sticker for your competitors front mudguard.
- Finisher medal presented to every competitor who sucessfully completes the event.
We are proud that MILWAUKEE® Tools is an event sponsor and competitor supporter, suitably matched for the heavy duty task of building the Prolog obstacles. MILWAUKEE® Tools are leaders in the industry of developing innovative solutions, increased productivity and durability for professional construction users. They will provide for competitors use of their ‘professional tools’ at the competitors paddock in Sibiu
Wössner With over 25 years of high-performance 2 & 4 stroke piston and connecting rod manufacturing experience, Wössner is committed to bringing the most accurately machined forged pistons and connecting rods to market.
With its technologically advanced CNC manufacturing centers, Wössner has quick manufacturing times for prototypes. In turn, this allows Wössner to be first-to-market and ensures that a high-quality manufactured part is produced each time with repeatable performance and quality control. Wössner's goal is to achieve increased performance, high quality, and greater longevity with its products.
You can access catalogues and view Wössner products using the link below.
The organisers DO NOT provide competitors with:
- A Garmin® GPS
- Petrol before the offroad start
- Motorbike washing facilities
- possibly needed spare parts
- your arrival and your departure costs
- party budget or beer money.
Competitors, Competitors assistants, Media, supporters, families, friends and fans can:-
- find public event information about every competitor who has raced and is racing at Red Bull Romaniacs
- The race class, BIB/race number #, Nationality, Gender, Racing Team/Sponsors
- Can view competitors daily results ranking and event days overall ranked position,
- Can click on day or overal results to get race progress information at every checkpoint during the race.
- View a personal action video that we provide for every competitor
- view photographs taken of every competitor in action on the race tracks
- If the competitor is a FInisher, then the FINISHERS foto taken at the Offroad day finish will be displayed too.
- Every event results finisher is presented with a Finishers medal and large Red Bull Romaniacs finishers sticker.
- Ranking table for Daily and Overall event results.
How do I find a competitor?:
By using the results pages and the 'results selector' You can select By BIB number, by name, by Nationality
Red Bull romaniacs 2021 examples taken from the results page.
Just click on a below competitor to view their profile information.
Eoin Oheochaidh #603 (IRL) TORC IRELAND
Tjaša Fifer #658 (SVN) Betamotor Adriatic
Artem Kuncevich #509 (BLR) Avantis
Nick Fahringer #152 (USA) FactoryOne Sherco
Jonny Walker #17 (GBR) Beta 300rr 2stroke
- Video clips from 2004-2023
- Photographs from 2015-2023
- Results from 2004-2023
- Competitors Hall of fame. from 2004-2023 Who won, when?, how many times?
- Views of Romania come as a tourist or a competitor and tourist.
This is the market place for Competitors racing photos.
The archive includes offroad action photos taken every year since 2015.
"You can simply purchase ALL EVENT photographs (includes Prolog Time trial qualification and each of the four offroad days) for a competitor for a single fixed price“ or select a series of Individual photos.
The photos have been produced by professional photographers and are available in high resolution or extra high resolution which is large enough to produce poster size photographs.
Competitors, family, friends or fans can view the action photos taken during these events (in lower resolution with Red Bull Romaniacs sheild watermark) and if they like them, can ONLINE purchase ALL photos or selected individual photographs in 'high resolution' or 'extra high resolution' without the Red Bull Romaniacs watermark.
Click Competitor photo service select an event year and bib race number to view the action photographs taken by professional photographers.
If you do not know the bib #(race number) of the competitor you can search for a competitor by using their name in competitor profiles
- select an event YEAR
Competitors 2023 | Competitors 2022 | Competitors 2021 | Competitors 2020 | Competitors 2019
Competitors 2018 | Competitors 2017 | Competitors 2016 | Competitors 2015
- add the competitor NAME into the ''search selector''
- view the results - click on the competitor NAME displayed .
NOTE: You can ALSO view any 'Competitors photographs' by clicking on the competitors name in ANY of the results pages since 2015.
Attention: Purchase only for personal use. For media or commercial use please contact us HERE.
This photo service is organised and brought to you by Lito SLU.
Print a poster for wall or garage?
Click HERE to open 17MB image. Then Download.
To save a lower resolution image of the below poster onto your laptop or Personal computer,
right click on the image below, then save to your device.
Share on your