Participants are Competitors, Assistants, Service crew, Media, ALL event assisting staff.
- All current safety event regulations to prevent infections and the spread of the Covid19 will be met and implemented.
- Regulations and prevention measures to avoid Covid19 infection are mandatory for ALL event participants.
- Specific measures will be taken to limit physical interactions with all event participants.
- The interaction with organisers during administrative checks will be done with social distancing measures implemented.
- The work areas in the Competitor paddock, and service points will be rearranged at much greater distances.
- Daily competitors briefings will be online.
- All results will be online.
Epidemiological prevention measures and social distancing
- Participants will have access to approved hand hygiene products.
- Rescue teams will wear approved protection equipment.
- Wearing a ‘face mask’ or ’cloth mask’ that covers both the mouth and nose in any closed spaces is mandatory.
- Respiratory hygiene is mandatory (coughed and sneezed into the elbow or into a paper napkin, which will be thrown immediately in a garbage box.)
- It is recommended to avoid touching the face with unclean hands.
- Washing hands is preferable than wearing gloves.
No Participants with any of the below symptoms will be permitted to participate:
- any Participant with flu symptoms
- any Participant who presents any symptoms of Covid-19 such as fever, breathing problems, coughing, fatigue or the loss of the taste or smelling senses.
- any person from designated red zone areas.
All Participants involved in the event must when requested perform a digital thermometry check. In the case of any registered temperature over 37.3 C, will be reported to the coordinator medic of the competition in order to isolate the suspect case, with an immediate announcement made to competent authorities.
The medical team will perform the epidemiological examination and Participants will declare on their own responsibility that they were not exposed to positive cases or were in contact with people suspected by COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
- All staff will wear face masks during the program of the race.
- All event materials provided to Participants will be disinfected.