Time trial qualification
The 'Time trial qualification'(TTQ)
More information will be available here closer to the 2021 event.
What does the 'Time trial qualifications' racetrack look like?
- Each competitor starts the qualification in allocated race number order.
- It will be approximately 8 to 18 kilometres in length, depending on the competitor race class.
- Each competitor will have a race track 'difficulty level' suitable for the class they are competing in.
- There will be starting intervals to avoid start and race queuing.
- LIVE results and LIVE event news are available.
Qualifications - Rules and regulations
- The 'time trial qualification' starting line order is selected from previous year results ranking and then by order of registered and paid.
- Motorcycles and competitors to offroad 'start line' where controls will be made:-
- motorcycle Technical checks
- Competitors Bib # racing numbers have been fitted above headlamp & and on rear panels
- Have the supplied Red Bull organiser sponsor front mudguard stickers been fitted
- Competitors must wear the provided 'name & BIB race numbers' on the rear of race shirt or rucksack
- A competitors (TTQ) results rank determines their starting order for the 'Offroad day 1' race.
- -The riding time of a competitor is calculated by adding the actual riding time on the track plus given time penalties.
All the Regulations for offroad days are applied - ONLY the abandoned rule(AB) will NOT be applied .
- Offroad day 1 starting order for the top 3 in each class.
- place #3 becomes the first competitor to leave the offroad day 1 start.
- place #2 becomes the second.
- place #1 becomes the third.
All the other competitors starting order is selected in order of qualification results #4 to the last competitor.
Share on your