Time trial qualification
Qualifications. Tuesday October 27 in
More detailed information will be provided HERE closer to the event.
- The offroad 'Time trial qualification' replaces the Prolog qualifications and Prolog finals.
What will the qualifications for the Offroad day 1 racetrack look like?
- Each competitor starts the qualification in Registration allocated race number order.
- It will be around 15 or 20 kilometres in length, depending on the competitor race class.
- Each competitor will have a race track 'difficulty level' suitable for the class they are competing in.
Qualifications - Rules and regulations
- Each competitor starts the Time trial qualification in Registration allocated race number order.
- controls will be made:-
- motorcycle Technical checks
- Competitors Bib # racing numbers have been fitted above headlamp & and on rear panels
- Have the supplied Red Bull organiser sponsor front mudguard stickers been fitted
- Note: Competitors must wear the provided 'name & BIB race numbers' on the rear of race shirt or on rucksack during the Time trial qualification AND on the 4 offroad race days.
- A competitors results rank determines the starting order for the 'Offroad day 1' race.
- Offroad day 1 starting order for the top 3 in each class.
- place #3 becomes the first competitor to leave the offroad start.
- place #2 becomes the second.
- place #1 becomes the third.
All the other competitors starting order is selected in order of qualification results #4 to the last competitor.
- We will leave enough starting intervals at the start to avoid any queuing.