Wednesday July 31. 2019
- Competitors race progress DURING the race. The ranking automatically changes depending on who is leading the race.
Explanation of results.
- Start - The offroad starting time. This is the ''given time'' to competitors, it is their responsibility to present themselves at the Red Bull starting Arch at their given time.
- CP * - Checkpoint times * will be the checkpoint number
- Timebar time - The competitors much reach each checkpoint before the displayed time. If the timebar time is red then the competitor has arrived too late, They are now status AB = Abandoned and must leave the race track. Competitors will be given written instructions how to leave the race track at that checkpoint and should follow the Abandoned GPS track to get to the offroad finish/competitor paddock.
- Ride time - competitors actual track riding time between checkpoints.
- Difference - The difference in ride time between competitors. +0s (= zero seconds) is the fastest competitor between checkpoints. Example = If the time shown for another competitor is +2m30s this means that competitor was + 2 minutes 30 seconds slower than the fastest competitor.
- Not used - This text is shown when a race class does not go to that checkpoint
SPin - competitors arrival time at the Service Point checkpoint in
SPout - Competitors Service Point out - (departure time) - Competitors cannot leave the Service Point out BEFORE their given time.
The SPin time is taken, then their SPout (departure time) is written on a sticker and applied to their motorcycle helmet.
Competitors can stay longer if they wish to rest or repair motorcycles, but this time is adding to their overall race time.
If there is a ''between checkpoints'' Liaision
LPin - Competitors arrival time at the Laision Point checkpoint in
LPout - Competitors Liaision Point out - (departure time) - Competitors are not allowed to leave the Laision Point out BEFORE their given time.
The LPin time is taken, then the competitors LPout (departure time) is written on a sticker and applied to their motorcycle helmet.