Offroad Day 4 results.
Saturday August 3. 2019
Watch the Red Bull tv Live REPLAY
- Competitors race progress DURING the race. The ranking automatically changes depending on who is leading the race.
Explanation of results.
- Start - The offroad starting time. This is the ''given time'' to competitors, it is their responsibility to present themselves at the Red Bull starting Arch at their given time.
- CP * - Checkpoint times * will be the checkpoint number
- Timebar time - The competitors much reach each checkpoint before the displayed time. If the timebar time is red then the competitor has arrived too late, They are now status AB = Abandoned and must leave the race track. Competitors will be given written instructions how to leave the race track at that checkpoint and should follow the Abandoned GPS track to get to the offroad finish/competitor paddock.
- Ride time - competitors actual track riding time between checkpoints.
- Difference - The difference in ride time between competitors. +0s (= zero seconds) is the fastest competitor between checkpoints. Example = If the time shown for another competitor is +2m30s this means that competitor was + 2 minutes 30 seconds slower than the fastest competitor.
- Not used - This text is shown when a race class does not go to that checkpoint
SPin - competitors arrival time at the Service Point checkpoint in
SPout - Competitors Service Point out - (departure time) - Competitors cannot leave the Service Point out BEFORE their given time.
The SPin time is taken, then their SPout (departure time) is written on a sticker and applied to their motorcycle helmet.
Competitors can stay longer if they wish to rest or repair motorcycles, but this time is adding to their overall race time.
If there is a ''between checkpoints'' Liaision
LPin - Competitors arrival time at the Laision Point checkpoint in
LPout - Competitors Liaision Point out - (departure time) - Competitors are not allowed to leave the Laision Point out BEFORE their given time.
The LPin time is taken, then the competitors LPout (departure time) is written on a sticker and applied to their motorcycle helmet.
- Note:- competitors should view their 'detailed' results when they arrive at the 'Offroad finish' or immediately when back at the Competitor Paddock or when arriving at accommodation.
WARNING:- Results investigations and possible protests are "results finalisation time limited"
The 'Detailed' Results can be viewed on smart phones / tablet devices / laptops / desktop computers using the results pages of the Red Bull Romaniacs website.
Results protests or First aid medical assistance time back request claims MUST be submitted as soon as is possible, ONLINE, from service point?, from track, when arriving at offroad finish?, when arriving at accommodation?, failure to complete a Result protest form or First Aiid medical assistance form or to inform the Race Director at the Headquarters office will result in 'time back claims'' being denied.
The Red Bull Romaniacs Headquarters results team/medical team need time to investigate all claims BEFORE results become OFFICIAL and the next days competitor Offroad start times are published.
WARNING:- Results investigations and possible protests are "results finalisation time limited", once a competitors results have been published in the ''Detailed results'' and 2 hours have passed from each competitors ''Results published time'', a 'Results protest'' or ''First aid medical assistance time back claim" may no longer be accepted.
Warning : When driving in a Liaison competitors are not racing. It is the competitor’s responsibility to drive with due care and attention, all traffic laws apply and road legal conditions apply whether competitors are on a road, forest road or any track used by other members of the public.
During a Liaison competitors are NOT racing, so there is no need to speed and no benefits for doing so.
Speeding Competitors may be stopped - financially fined by police, given a driving licence suspension and be event time penalised for speeding,