Information for Media/Press
The World's toughest hard enduro rallye October 27-31. 2020 Edition 17 'Vertical Madness'.
The Red Bull Romaniacs extreme hard enduro rallye was created in 2004 by founder Martin Freinademetz. It has evolved to become the World`s toughest hard enduro rallye The Red Bull Romaniacs takes place every year. The 2020 race is on five days. The “Offroad race days” lead the competitors on some of the world`s most beautiful enduro trails in the region around Sibiu, Romania, in the Southern Carpathian Mountains. The breathtaking wilderness, the Romanian hospitality and the unbelievable challenges make the 600 kilometer race an unforgettable, lifelong memory for all participants. The Red Bull Romaniacs is organised in co-operation with the Romanian Ministry of Tourism
- 2020 Media/press ONLINE event accreditation application form
- NEWS reports for media - pre-event and throughout the year
- Daily updates on Red Bull Romaniacs OFFICIAL Facebook
- Red Bull Content Pool
- Photos on Flickr
- Fotos, Videos and reports on Instagram
- Competitors 2020 2020 Event poster
- The Movie. Hard enduro is a vertical sport.(English) In Deutsch language / In Français language - (26 minutes)
- 2019 daily Videos 2019 event Fotos 2019 results
Red Bull media house Recap - The 2019 event highlights (26 mins)
- Personal Onboard camera video of the three 2019 Prolog finals podium winners Taddy Blazusiak , Jonny Walker , Pol Tarres
- Click here to view these and video event highlights / event videos from 2010 to 2019.
Red Bull tv
- Live REPLAY of the 2019 Prolog Finals (1 hour 24 minutes of live coverage)
- Live REPLAY of the 2019 Day 4 race to the Offroad Finish (3 hours 30 minutes of live coverage)
2018 - 15 years of Red Bull Romaniacs - (26 minutes)
Get the full action on Red Bull TV, online and mobile via Android, iOS and Windows Phone and on selected partners’ platforms such as Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV (US), Kindle Fire, Xbox 360, Chromecast and as a pre-installed channel on Samsung Smart TVs (2013+) in 194 countries.